IME Management invests in privately owned small and medium sized companies and helps them to succeed and experience growth. Being an active investor, IME Management supports companies in financial, strategic and operational matters and holds its shares long-term. The goal is to improve customer benefits and increase enterprise (shareholder) value.
What IME Management can do:
- Start up a company
- Expand a business
- Buy-out partners or parent companies
- Buy into a company
- Revive or turn-around a company
IME Management has a long lasting track record and an in-depth knowledge in various global industries. Due to the extensive experience IME Management and its partners are able to identify attractive investment opportunities and to execute strategic plans. IME Management and its partners were involved in numerous business acquisitions worldwide and can execute complex deal structures. The partners of IME Management are highly experienced professionals which have had various senior management positions in global industries. As such IME Management can provide business support and advice in almost all areas of business.
2) M&A Support:
IME Management can help in Strategic, financial and operational due diligence.
- Market dynamics and line-up with group strategy
- Value proposition and competitive standing
- Result verification and cash flow positions
- Operational review and potentials
- Valuation support / “Go” or “No-Go” recommendation
IME Management is specialized in post-merger integration
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Synergy management
- Business performance review & improvement